Welcome to Living Hope Church!
LOCATED 2 MILES NORTH OF BARABOO. If coming from Wisconsin Dells on bypass turn left on BD in round about. If coming from Baraboo turn right on round about onto BD.
|S3963 COUNTY RD BD /BUSINESS 12 Baraboo, WI 53913
We stand ready to serve you and your household!
*Informal dress, uptempo contemporary worship, children's ministry all ages
*Sunday Service time 10:00 a.m.
*Sunday Service length about 90 minutes
*Wed. 6:30-8:00 p.m. Next Generation Youth Ministry & Prayer meeting for adults
* Nursery ages 3 and under on Sunday morning
* Youth church Age 4-6th grade 10:45-11:30 a.m.
* Worship, Message from the Word, prayer ministry as the Lord leads
Serving our community- reaching our world with faith, hope
and love. Jesus is our living hope!
OUR VISION (Where we are going):
Since nothing pleases the Father more than His Son, it is our desire to be conformed to the character, power and love of Christ. We believe this is God’s vision for man (Genesis 1:26, Romans 8:29). Thus we measure success not by what we are before man, but how Christlike we become (2 Corinthians 3:17-18).
OUR MISSION (What we do):
TAKE AS MANY PEOPLE TO HEAVEN IN AS CHRISTLIKE CONDITION AS POSSIBLE.
Our Mission is based on three key Scriptures:
Mathew 11:28-30: The Great Invitation
Mathew 22:37-40: The Great Commandment
Mathew 28:18-20: The Great Commission
OUR VALUES (What our community looks like):
- Humility, knowing all spiritual progress is by God’s grace (James 4:6).
- Worship that is passionate, reverent, expressive, and creative.
- Prayer that passionately seeks the Lord and intercedes for others.
- The Word and Spirit, merging biblical teaching with the power and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- Relationships that strengthen, encourage, and test our maturity in Christ.
- Developing Christlike leaders—identifying, training and sending them according to gifting.
- Christ-centered Unity with other Christians, seeking to maintain the “unity of the Spirit” until we reach “unity of faith” (Eph. 4:3, 13, John 17).
- Outreach with sacrificial love to a world in need.
We invite you and welcome you to Living Hope Church (LHC). LHC is a non-denominational evangelical church with its roots in the historic Pentecostal / charismatic movement. We have an informal contemporary worship format. Strong emphasis on simplicity of devotion to Jesus Christ and the authority of the God's Word ,the Bible.
STATEMENT OF COMMON BELIEFS
- The Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God (John 16:13; 2 Timothy 3:15–17; 2 Peter 1:21; 1 Thessalonians 2:13).
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10–11; Matthew 28:18; Luke 3:22; John 14:16).
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:1, 14; 20:28-29; Philippians 2:6–11; Isaiah 9:6; Colossians 2:9).
- In his virgin birth (Matthew 1:18; Luke 1:34–35; Isaiah 7:14).
- In his sinless life (2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 4:15, 7:26–27; 1 John 3:5; 1 Peter 2:22).
- In his miracles (Matthew 4:23; Luke 6:17–19; John 3:2).
- In his vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Colossians 1:14, 20; Romans 5:8–9; Ephesians 1:7).
- In his bodily resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:3–4; Luke 24:4–7; 36–48; Revelation 1:17–18).
- In his ascension to the right hand of the Father (Acts 2:23; 5:30–31; 1 Peter 3:22).
- In his personal return in power and in glory (Acts 1:11; Philippians 2:9–11; 1 Thessalonians 1:10; 4:13–18; John 14:1-3).
- That justification by faith in the atonement of Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man (Romans 3:24–25; John 3:3–7; 1 John 5:11–13; Ephesians 2:1–16; Revelation 5:9; Acts 4:12; 1 Corinthians 6:11).
- The prime agency for the work of God's kingdom is the Christian local church functioning under the sovereignty of our Lord Jesus Christ. To the church have been entrusted the ordinances of believer's baptism and the Lord's Supper (Acts 2:41–47, 16:4–5; Matthew 16:18; 28:18–20; Ephesians 1:22–23; 1 Corinthians 12; 1 Corinthians 11:23–26).
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit which includes: the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as an experience distinct from regeneration; His indwelling, by which the Christian is enabled to live a godly life; His supernatural gifting and empowering of the church for its work, life and worship (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4–8, 2:1–4, 10:44–46; 1 Corinthians 12, 14).
- In a lifestyle and practice of ethical conduct and integrity consistent with the character of Jesus Christ and biblical standards (Romans 12:1–2; 1 Corinthians 6:9–10; Galatians 5:19–21; Ephesians 4:13–32; 1 Timothy 3:1–13; Titus 1:5–11; 2:11–13; 3:9–11; 1 Peter 1:13–16).
- In the return of Jesus Christ, to consummate his kingdom, in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation; (John 5:28–29; Mark 14:62; 2 Thessalonians 1:2–10; Revelation 1:5–7; Revelation 20:4–5, 11–12)
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (John 17:11, 21–23; Romans 12:4–5; Ephesians 4:11–16).